Anti-Bullying Classroom Activities
The Office of Prevention Programs believes that anyone can make a difference in a student’s life. For this reason we work to provide as many resources as possible to make informed decisions about ways that you can effectively prevent and intervene with bullying. Although it is impossible to collect everything available, OPP strives to keep up with the latest in research and resources.
We have devided some of our favorite resources, proven programs, download-able documents, curriculum and links to relevant web-pages, articles, videos and books into primary and secondary classsrom lesson webpages.
Please Note that a program or website being mentioned here does not imply endorsement by the School Board of Broward County and does not necessarily reflect its views. Please contact the program developers directly for the most current information.
The webpages are divided into resources/links related to:
- Classroom Presentations , Activities and Exercises
- Office of Prevention related webpages
See also our Anti-Bullying related webpages:
- Anti-Bullying Links and Resources
- Anti-Bullying Policy 5.9
- Domestic and Dating Violence
- “If it’s FREE, it’s for ME!” PDF list of free resources on the Resource Page
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (LGBTQ) Resources
- Reality Avenue show on bullying episode is titled,“Bullying: Who Holds the REAL Power?”
- Support Group Method
- Violence Prevention Resources